What I do
- Statutory auditing in compliance with Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990.
- Auditing and investigations tailored to meet the need of various businesses. Enquiries and various investigation panels.
- Management Audit – to enhance administrative and financial/accounting efficiency, improve overall performance and enhance corporate goals and objectives.
We shall a highly professional skill in the listing, physical verification and valuation of the Fixed Assets. Our Fixed Asset listing shall show the Asset number, Description of the items; Types/Model; Location. Year of purchase, Cost, Annual Depreciation etc. to enable the top management has a definite knowledge of their Assets to enable them make sound management decision about the asset replacement, sale, scrap etc.
Reconciliation and verification of joint ventures account with the Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies, and Public and Private Companies.
This includes discovery and recovery of losses, excessive bank charges and internet charged by banks. Our experience and expertise in this area will enable us to recover all excessive bank charges and unauthorized debits by your Bankers and unnecessary losses sustained by the organization. We can provide a service of “no discovery of losses: no payment of fees”. In that case, our remuneration shall be based on a percentage of the losses discovered. But the organization or the government agency shall provide logistics and reimbursements. It is our joint responsibility with the top management of the organisation or government to recover the lost funds and block the leakages.
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Expatriate Tax Consultancy
- Executive Compensation Planning
- Tax Compliance services – these include:
- Preparing the company’s taxation computation based on the audited account.
- Reviewing the amount of tax provision to be included in the accounts of the company.
- Application, follow up and obtaining the company’s Income Tax clearance certificate on an annual basis.
- Filling the statutory tax returns on behalf of the company and dealing with queries raised by the Federal Inland Revenue department on the statutory tax returns.
- Periodic preparation of financial statements, together with relevant schedules
- Designing and installation of financial accounting and cost accounting systems.
- Valuation of Business (Assets and Liabilities) for the purpose of acquisition, accounts segmentation;
- Customers’ and suppliers’ accounts reconciliation.
- Physical stocktaking and stock control
- Alteration of articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Incorporation and registration of new companies and associations.
- Companied secretaryship including preparation for Board and General Meetings.
- Maintaining register of members, Directors etc. minutes Book Share certificates and Company’s Seal, Effecting Allotments, Transfer and increase in share capital.
- Advising clients generally in Exchange Control, immigration formalities, export and import licensing procedures and provision of companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990 many other statute regulating business activities in Nigeria.
- Filling of relevant returns with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Annual Returns (Form E), Return of Allotment of Shares (FORM CO2), Appointments, Resignation of Director (FORM CO7) etc.
We provide supply and installation of computerized accounting systems, which includes development, marketing, ad supply of hardware and software solution for organisation. Our range of services includes;
- Software development
- Computer sales and support
- System consultancy services
- Bureau services and desktop services.
- Computer education and computer training
- Computerised accounting systems design and implementation (using Peachtree accounting software and others)
Many of our present staffs has experience working with various companies giving them practical experience of our customers’ needs.
- Acting as mangers, Receivers Liquidator in insolvency cases
- Carrying our valuation of companies in sales acquisition mergers
Our well-equipped Management Consultancy Services Department is able and willing to avail you of the following services
- Projects and investment appraised and review.
- Budgeting strategies and long term corporate planning.
- Assisting in the determination of management structure, executive search and recruitment.
- Complete management of existing business concerns over a specific period of time with a view of turning it in to a solvent and highly profitable business.
- Preparation of feasibility studies, business plans – including cash flow analysis, and financial requirements for presentation to banks and other lending houses.
Our Management Training section organises in-plant seminars and courses for Management Executives of organisation and other staffs.
Important note: our training packages are designed for individual companies or business houses, and lectures are designed towards the particular line of business.
Request A Quote
we offer you quality and the best accounting services across board from bank transaction audit, taxation and tax management, auditing and investigation, reconciliation and verification of accounts